PDF format documents are the perfect document to publish your works for your readers. The best part is that PDF format doesn’t allow modifications on the document once it is published. PDF format is also available to be opened and read by most ebook readers. To make a PDF file, all you need is to use a converter to convert your documents, especially in turning Word format into PDF. Anyway, I wonder what happens when you don’t have this software installed in your PC. To solve this, why not try on Google docs that will let you to convert your documents to PDF format with the Export button and download directly.
1. Upload your document files to Google docs.
2. Tick the files that you wish to convert them into PDF format.
3. Click on More actions, then Export.
4. Choose how you want to download each kind of file.
5. In this case, the PDF format is selected, press Continue to get it done.
Just sign in with your Google account and use Google docs directly.