If you do not see the Photo Wall tab on your Facebook account that you have accidentally deleted it before by clicking on “Remove Box”, follow these steps:
- Go to Account > Application Setting > Photos > Edit Settings.
- Click to “add” the Box tab, then Okay.
- Go back to your Facebook profile, click on Boxes tab over there.
- Click on a pen tool icon to Edit Box.
- Now when you click on “Move to Wall tab”, the Photos Wall tab should be appearing back again.
The processes are the same if your Facebook Links, Video Walls tab missing.
August 20, 2010 at 12:28 am
GREAT help! Better than FB help page. Thanks!
October 22, 2010 at 11:36 pm
>>way back it is working, but now it isn’t.
When we click Account, there is no longer Application Setting in the choices.
But there is this Application and website when you click Privacy setting. All your
used applications were there, still Photos Tab is not listed.
~Can you please help me!! T_T