How to Extract Images Embedded in Word Documents?
The photo in Microsoft Word, when we want to save image from Word. When people search, it can also be known as to save image from Word Document, save picture from Word, save picture in Microsoft Word, extract image From MS Word, extract image from Microsoft Office Word Document or extract image From Word File.
After you have inserted your pictures in Microsoft Office application (MS Word), there is no such function to get the pictures out from it. Extracting and saving images from MS-Office files can be a problem as Microsoft office does not provide any easy to use option to perform such action.
Here are some tips to get your images or pictures out of Microsoft Office documents.
- Open your MS Word Document.
- Right click to copy your image.
- Launch Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
- Browse to the folder of your choice, and paste to save the clipboard content as an image.
- Go to the folder of your choice just now to get your image there.
Method 2: Drag the picture from the MS Word file to the desktop.
- First, open your MS Word file.
- Drag the image from your MS Word file to your desktop.
- It will open a confirmation box that prompts you to save the image. Click on Yes.
- A “Save As box” is displayed. Click the Save button. The image is now saved to your desktop.
- Another final box is shown that asks you to add the Active Desktop item to the desktop. Click on No.
Method 3: Save As Web Page file.
- Open your MS Word document.
- Click on File>>Save As.
- This opens the “Save As box”.
- There, select “Web Page” in the “Save as Type” at the drop down list. Click on Save.
- Open the folder file you have saved to get the image.
All these are tips for how to save picture From Microsoft Word (MS Word), should be similiar to be applied for both MS Word 2003(.doc format) and MS Word 2007 (.docx format).