Facebook is currently one of the largest social networking sites on the Internet. In Facebook, you can share anything with your friends by posting interesting news, articles, links, photos, etc. Sometimes, someone may not want to share their updates due to annoying and privacy issues, they may want to hide their updates so that updates are not appearing to be view by anyone.
To hide your updates in Facebook from visible to anyone, follow this simple steps:
- First, scroll your mouse to the Settings on your Facebook page after you have log in.
- Select Privacy Setting click on it.
- Click the Profile option where you can control who can see information on your profile page.
- A list of status updates drop down menus will be shown. This is where you can control who can see which sections of your profile. You can also customize by changing to set the level you are comfortable with from the popup window using the Except These People to filter which of your friends can see your updates and which can’t.
- Lastly, ensure that you hit the Save Changes located at the bottom of your Facebook screen to stop your Facebook Updates to appear on your friend’s news and walls.
If you want to set back to original setting, go to Settings again, then choose Privacy. Uncheck the boxes of any changes. As normal, click Save Changes and you are done.